Survival News || 4.5 Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Goazart, Feb 26, 2019.

1. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

You should go study staff remove her role ty
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Savage.
  3. RazotayX

What about
    players already in the Elite Group, like me and giga?
    Or is that a Factions Elite group? Would make sense for it to be. Mhmm

Msg Jamm on discord if you wanna join The Elite Group.
  4. Well im very disappointed. tbh anyways i mean why dont we just start playing factions?
    Event keys *from factions*
    KoTH *from factions*
    Ice Keys *from factions*
    Meteors *from factions*
    Oh wait, almost everything in this update is already in factions heh.
  5. Goazart

Goazart Owner Staff Member

What difference does it make if I call the keys something else? It's winter, that's why it's an ice key. Event keys are fitting because they come from a special event. It's not like they have the same loot as facs. Supply drops are something people have even asked me for before in Survival. What else would you want them to be called? Meteors are cool and they make sense. KoTH is something people have wanted on Survival as well so there can be more organized pvp events. The fact that it happens to be in Invasion too does not mean it's not good for surv. This is just a small update and just something. It wasn't meant to be a mega huge update; you should be happy that I'm focusing on Survival instead of complaining.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

So @JammTheGoat , what did you learn about the psychology of game development? Mind sharing a little about that?
  7. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you, just because something on factions is cool and survival people want it doesn't mean you have to copy paste it, instead you should think and come up with something rare and unique, if people like invasion's features they can just play there for god sake.
  8. RazotayX

You do realize event keys aren't just for factions specifically? All or most games have some sort of event keys.

Btw a place named KoTH has been in warp pvp for ages, even though it wasn’t actually working.

But I do agree that the meteors could be called something else. At the same time, CC has always had a more Alien/Sci-fi look to it in all its updates. And meteors falling from the sky do make sense. Again you can call it something else, it wont make a difference.

Anyways, setting the names part to the side, I completely agree with you that meteors ( Or what ever you wanna call them) should be an exclusive factions thing.
    Survival just doesnt fit with it tbh.

Ik this is just a little update, but you kinda got my hopes up for something not really exciting.
    Sorry Jamm.
  9. Heistlaag

Heistlaag Fresh Spawn

Hey Jamm, can you say at this point if you're planning a reset or a map extension for 1.13 ?
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  10. RazotayX

What is your favourite part about current Survival?:

My favourite part about Survival is the community (Not sure if you meant more about the playing aspect of Survival).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List