1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We really gotta nail map 5

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by superomega, Feb 23, 2019.

1. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

aye jamm you better make a great map 5 and if map 5 sucks then survival is screwed lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. iTzMollstam

iTzMollstam Active Member

or just bring back kitpvp
  3. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

Survival is doing pretty well when taking everything into account. I believe Jam is working on some updates for Survival and making sure the players can further sustain itself even more. Survival is mostly a player-driven community when compared to other types of gamemodes.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. iTzMollstam

iTzMollstam Active Member

does jamm have an ideas of bringing back kitpvp? not that it matters for me atm : (
  5. Billynguy

Billynguy Admin Staff Member

He doesn't plan on adding it back any time soon from what I know. He's more on focusing on the current gamemodes we have right now.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. danisaacs

danisaacs Active Member

I don't think survival has ever really been as popular as it is now.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Hop

Hop Fresh Spawn

In my eyes, the best thing about this server is that its non-sense free. It doesn't take long for someone who is making an effort to worsen gameplay to be dealt with. Keeping at bay spam and foul gameplay tactics (e.g. tp kills, scams) I think is crucial to stay a step above the rest. Unfortunately this isn't something that can be fully automated, lest we have unwarranted bans and people even using such features against others (weaponized spam, yes). I migrated to this server not too long ago and clearly remember some of the garbage "communities" available. This is NOT one of them, keep up the great work!