Mas7 WRONGLY banned appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by c4r1052, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c4r1052

c4r1052 Fresh Spawn

This is c4r1052

Hew banned my alt account mas7 for "fly hacks/alt"

I bought rank builder on the account mas7

It was my only account online
    I did not spend 30$ dollars on the server to be mocked getting my account banned for using the perks of my donation.

Please unban me as soon as possible.

I'll also do the format to humor you?

Username: mas7

Punished by: HewittAssasin8

Server: Survival

Date punished: 2019/02/10
    Punishment type: Temporary ban

Punishment length: 30 days

Reason: Because HewittAssasin8 thought I was using flying hacks on my alternative account in which I have flying perks for buying rank builder. In addition this account was the ONLY account online at the time. Therefore my account was wrongly banned! Please unban as soon as possible because this is ridiculous.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Your ban was lifted a little over 20 minutes ago but in Hewitt's defense, Jr Mods do not have the necessary permissions to verify if an account has a donor rank associated with it.

He did the next best thing by messaging you in game though, but you chose not to reply. You chose to ignore him. Which is why he did what he thought was right at the time. So please stop overreacting and learn how to deal with situations a bit more maturely. There's no need for such puerile behavior. After all, it all boils down to you not bothering to reply to his messages or informing us about creating an alternate account beforehand. It's your fault, not his.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.