Shields

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by OfficerGarcin, Feb 10, 2019.

1. OfficerGarcin

OfficerGarcin Fresh Spawn

Would it possible to stop the shield ? i mean when you right click with your sword it activates the shield but the problem is that it blocks the McMMO, i don't like it ^^

And also i would like to craft my own shields and customise them with my banners.
  2. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Play on 1.8
  3. OfficerGarcin

there are no shields in 1.8 so can't craft them :(
    and the McMMO is still blocked for the sword when right clicking
  4. giga_08

you cant craft shields on factions server because the server is 1.8, get over with, and use 1.8 to play, thats what youre suppose to do, jesus.
  5. OfficerGarcin

thanks, don't need to be a dick about it, the forum is there for asking questions etc...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. giga_08

No need to be a dumbass creating a forum thread that has nothing to do with the server, its basic Minecraft.
  7. OfficerGarcin

nothing to do with the server ? It blocks players from using the mccmmo when you right click ...
  8. OfficerGarcin

and you talk shit and acting like a little ***** because someone needed some clarification for MINECRAFT a GAME, it's just a game chill dude and go get some tampons, it's your time of the month.

Maybe you have life problems and you just are acting out, newsflash everybody has différent problems in their lives etc... but we are civilised and don't act like little boys and try to live life as a man deal with our shit and not be a dick to everyone.

And also you are behind a screen, on the internet for fuck sakes, it's easy to talk shit and try to be edgy like i'm doing right now.
  9. OfficerGarcin

Now to the réal issue : maybe it's with me that doesn't work but even in 1.8 i still can't seem to be able to activate the McMMO thingy when i right click my weapons, it works with my hand "berserk" but the others no, so i i wish to know if it's just me or it's intentional or it's going to be fixed/changed ?
  10. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Sword/axe pvp mcmmo ability are disabled for this map because it was too op.
  11. OfficerGarcin

thank you now i understand :)
  12. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Np
  13. giga_08

you use 1.8 in factions not 1.11
    aww man that's so cute, how long did it take to come up with that?
    pure retard, doesnt even know how to properly grind mcmmo, why join the server if you have no idea how shit works?
    no they're not