Gapple cooldown.

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Kmo, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Kmo

Kmo Member

Ever since my unban the pvp is just fine, but ive noticed a thing gapple cooldown, people carry 10 sets and like a damn stack of gapps when they pvp, this is just dumb. You wont die in a 1v1 the fight will take a couple years due to the sets and gapples. Adding a cooldown will make people actually die..... and you still have a chance in a out numbered fight.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. The_Noodle

The_Noodle Active Member

This will not work for this map because of how damage is structured. For instance, a sharp 12 sword does way to much damage in order for a gap cooldown to actually work properly as you would have to pot every 2-3 hits. The only way a gap cooldown would work if damage is configured similarly to that of pot duels. In my opinion, pot pvp with a gapple cooldown would be alot more fun that that of gapple pvp in this map as people simply don't die as they can just keep on chugging gaps, but that's just my opinion.
  3. Kmo

Kmo Member

exactly the reason why im making this thread people dont die, it takes way to long and already armor breaks down slowly
  4. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

called "op factions" for a reason not "op facs with op shit 20 second gapple cooldown run for 20 seconds til gapple cooldown runs out so you can fight again unless ur gunna quicky and die and lose all ur shit" your not special nothing is going to change because of you.
    close the thread
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Kmo

Kmo Member

Why so mad, but I mean their is always the troll on the internet, you look like one too I gotta say but lets not talk about that shall we. But to fix your idiotic statement, this map was suppose to keep gapples a kinda rare thing because jamm knows that people bringing 10 sets and a stack if gapples will never die, so I mean yes this op facs but in op facs people actually die because the armor is setup to take more damage on cc its not
  6. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

ok and around sotw gapples were rare for a while and keys also werent out yet and people were bringing 1-3 gapples on them BUT as the server progresses he has to put keys which ofc theres gunna be gapps and people are going to be active that means hella mining, and killing bosses which give gapple ofc i dont think you know this bcs u were banned anyway it didnt work because people bought so many keys and people got alot of sets and gapples. theres not gunna be a gapple cooldown and i think your the one that is really mad but doesnt wanna be toxic so all you say is " why so mad" "why are you so mad?" loool anyway if you dont like the op factions concept of OP FACTIONS you are MORE than welcome to leave :^)
    but we know u aint so sush
  7. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Bro, still why are you being salty towards Cresina? He could beat right now in /duels or anywhere... You have been warned
  8. Kmo

Kmo Member

I mean he was pissed when he found out that i was unbanned, he jus knows that ima kill him at eotw
  9. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

People for example giga, dont like dis idea since all they do is chug. Smh Giger. Jkjk pvping while getting 3 shot is annoying, so I understand.

Btw which map are we on?
  10. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

damn nba you suckin him too? smh
  11. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

12. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

cant wait same exact thing trio said and pretty much ur whole fac to me lmaoooo and GUESS WHAT HAPPEND well you already know
    L pube head
  13. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

I am not, he is good and you are not even aware of it.

By the way, I could kill you anytime myself in- game and you get a 5v1 just to take me down.

Anyways, I quit due to people just team on me and I am teamed with almost the whole server, in which it makes me not do much :\
    CountPotata, you can 1v1 me, but you know what will happen.

You have been warned...
  14. Kmo

Kmo Member

should i also make you a nickname of wat u look like irl?
  15. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

+1 remove s12 and s11 angelo is salty cres is beast
  16. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

go ahead pube head i dont get offended by what people call me like you :^)
  17. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

suck him off more loool
  18. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

ok sure nbgay you scary keep suckin a boy with a girls name off tho
  19. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Potata, he is a guy... Just 1v1 me and I will make go silent right now
  20. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

Cresina is just better than you “bothing will change dor you” half the server wants gap cd