Factions is Going Downhill. Here is Why

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by The_Noodle, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

noodle stated at the start of the map it was happening the money glitch and u said it was fix immediately so ok
  2. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

it wasnt actually started at the start of the map lol.
  3. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

i agree on the part where gaps are taking over pvp and plz dont use the excuse where its op factions and god gaps are a thing i cant even kill anyone at pvp with everyone in autists having 1 stack of gaps and like 6 p12 sets and sharp 12 swords and axes unless they lag out which makes pvp so boring
  4. giga_08

try defending with health pots against sharpness 12, then come back and talk.
  5. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

remove sharp 12 then idk why jamm added it like why add it when ces got removed
  6. giga_08

try defending with health pots against sharpness 11 then
  7. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

you can barely defend with health pots against sharp 8 strengh 2 in p10
  8. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

so no matter what gaps ARE needed
  9. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

exactly, and stupid ass gapple cooldowns arent needed either people that are *****in about it are the ones that are broke and barely had any, but if they did they wouldnt.
  10. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

you just want gaps because you wouldnt win a fight without them LOL
  11. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

and plz dont use the "this is op factions" excuse there are alot of servers that have op facs but none of them have this amount of gap chugging
  12. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

That's so true and by people chugging gaps back to back it makes fighting more retarded and if you get 5v1es with people with gaps and you get killed they said " bad" or "ez".

I think Jamm should add the cooldown back due to people look at this op factions more like Gapple pvp then potpvp. Also, fix the plugins, if not then get more staff that could actually do the job without an excuse saying "Ask Jamm or Billy" I mean its understandable that they have a life, but being staff I'd about being active role model and know how to solve the players problems.

Even though I did quit the server for my reasons, but all of this needs to be resolved so players can actually see it is op factions other than having 1 row of gaps and alot of sets to prove who is better in pvp.

I think I should suggest removing bow boosting due to people just run away by using a bow and they don't even fight back.

Last suggestion is to bring back kitpvp
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. MightyNutella

MightyNutella Member

nba for owner
  14. jaymantri

jaymantri Helper Staff Member

The reason why staff say ask jamm or billy is not because they have a life LOL. We tell you guys that because your problem can only be fixed by billy or jamm. And really I don’t think mods say that and not do anything. They tell jamm or billy to fix the problem. Well that’s what I used to do.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Jay Ik it's reasonable that people ask people who cab actually use the commands. I am saying that staff needs to know when it is a problem and not abusing the rank. Some staff like for example Wilsoncats, she does not even come on when she actually feel like it, in which in her application I bet she lied on how many hours she play, in which she does that to be catfishing other players then leaves. I am saying that you need staff that could do their job, but if they are not active more than 3 weeks then demote them, due to they are unable to be active on the server.

It's just a suggestion that I have and a rule
  16. NBAYT

NBAYT Member

Also they should let Jamm know if they are unable at those times and be honest with their inactivity status and be up to date with their playtime scheduling.
  17. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

We just needa hope for the best for the next map. Bring back straight potpvp, none of this gapple bs.
  18. jaymantri

jaymantri Helper Staff Member

Wilson never lied on her application. Remember wilson has been a staff member for a long time. And I understand that she isn’t active anymore...but like everyone says, life comes before Minecraft. You don’t know what’s going on her life right now. Demoting or even kicking her from staff team will not do anything. It will just lower the amount of staff that we already have. Jamm has been working on the new staff team for a while. And getting a new and good staff team is hard too do.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  19. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

It wont do anything if jamm demotes her but it wont do anything if he demotes her either because its not like shes gunna start being active or actually getting on and do staff work.
  20. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

“It wont do anything if jamm demotes her but it wont do anything if he demotes her either”

Wdym? Thats the same meaning..
    You just repeated what you said.