Farewell ConspiracyCraft!

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by FP!, Jan 14, 2019.

1. FP!

FP! Member

Hello, everyone. I hope you are having a great day, and if you’re not I hope your day gets better. Well, I wanted to make this thread a long time ago, but just didn’t know how to put it in words. Today, I’ll be quitting ConspiracyCraft, and I would like to thank a few people here, for making my journey here full of fun, Cerobro, BigDaddy, Beezy, ILoveMoMo, Alohaa, KingRektYou FlamingDogOfFire, RyanePlayz, BioFrost24, Giga_08, Disputes, iSlice, KotKot, Fromgeorgian, iDinoLord, Monster_Doom, eze & Jaymantri (Might forgot some of you, drop a comment and I’ll add you in) Some of the people on the list, are kinda toxic from time to time, but all of you truly entertain me a lot during some bad times that I’m having. In my eyes, we are all human beings, and I have no rights to curse, trash talk and be racist to anyone, everyone in this world is equal. Here, I have a message to the staff team on ConspiracyCraft, this game should be fair, and if your best friend or someone did something wrong, please, punish them, I know it is hard for some of you, but don’t give up, I believe in all of you on doing a great job and making the server a better place. Once again, thanks to everyone that made my experience here absolutely amazing and I wish you guys good luck on whatever you do, and wish all of you the best!

~FP01 (Map 11 - Map16)
  2. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

bye babe
  3. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

Bye FP! We will miss you.
  4. FP!

FP! Member

Thanks to these 2 guys, you guys are the only ones who responded lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

lol
  6. bLueee

bLueee Active Member

adios
  7. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Goodbye FP! will miss u (Haven't been on cc for a while)
  8. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

i never see you on everyone thought u already quit lOl
  9. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

BYE <3 (RyanePlayz brother)
  10. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Stap being so mean.. xD

Cya laterz fellow Autoboter!
    Goodluck in life, Goodbye!
  11. FP!