piglet banned?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by giga_08, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

lol wat, underwear??!?! xD
  2. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

Kryt_ is perma banned forever rightnow so what do you mean
  3. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

That was for xray though, xD.
  4. Beezy

Beezy Helper Staff Member

The video was in 60fps and compared to iamangelo, Piglet went flying. The part of the video that made me sure was 0:14 you can check it out for yourself.
  5. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

yea but back then when we recorded kryt taking 0 kb from kb2 staff ignored that shit lmao. i completely forgot about that. but honestly if you say pig wasn't hacking in that vid you're actually braindead. cough gigacough
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

@jaymantri answer up you or staff havent said shit why did yall ban him a week later???? know damn well kryt and smoke have been more blatant we need fucking asnwers bruh yall aint saying shit
  7. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

and jamm once told me when i told him to ban kryt/smoke i forgot for going blatant in a vid and i said its so obv that hes hacking just ban him and jamm literally said himself "imagine if it was you and you werent hacking and i banned you but there was no proof or anything i just banned you because everyone wanted me to that would be pretty lame right?" so he should be unbanned idk why kryt and smokejew get a pass but he doesnt.. is it cuz piglet doesnt p2w?... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. xtend123

Pay2win leads to a money minded greedy/bias goat who decides to ban whoever he wants even if its the same case with another lol. Its a reason why some of the facs I know just left CC cuz of how it really is deep under it's network.
  9. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

so you're saying that since kryt and smokeyou got a pass on it, he shouldn't get banned regardless? so anyone who gets banned should get unbanned because kryt and smokeyou got a pass?
  10. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

because the video was nough proof you retarded cunt smoke and kryt are both banned now stfu

so i can basically hack and get recoreded and just say "no fuck you kryt and smoek didn't got banned fuck off" and get off free? lmfao you retarded piece of shit p2w has nothing to do w/ this shit you dipshit you're basically saying that anyone who's closet hacking and was recorded can fucking just be let off w/ a "im watching you" and not get banned? smd
  11. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

As usual a kid who has no idea what happened trying to act like he knows what happened, kryt got perma ban yea im talking about my sending a vid of him taking 0kb in the past and not even getting any punishment from that. It has everything to do with p2w from the start for kryt and smoke. Now no one wants ur fucking dick jesus
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

recorded him when he took 0kb in the past, staff said its only a video
  13. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

Money speaks

I was sure to comment in a sarcastic manner but I guess it wasn't obvious.
  14. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

lol @staff
  15. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

Oh
  16. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

couldn’t tell because you’re autistic ecksdee
  17. xtend123

xD cute noob
  18. jaymantri

jaymantri Piggy Gang Staff Member

Ok idk what happened in the past with kryt and smoke video and what the staff team was thinking about back then...but there are new people in the staff team(me dralo combat, and the trusted team). That means a new decisions, and new ideas are thrown in the staff team chats. The video of piglet that alohaa(sorry if I spelt it wrong) showed that piglet had something. It would make sense if he didn’t get any knockback for 1-3 hits, but he his knockback didn’t change for more then 5 hits which makes no sense. And the video also shows that iamangelo was affected from the knockback 2 sword and was sent flying. Piglet for some reason was not affected in anyway.

I’m sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake I made on this post...
  19. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Lmao you think having dralo and combat in staff team changes shit? Nah buddy piglet didnt have any kb reduction, you staff just listen to the loudest or are biased towards certain players.
  20. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

ask flash or lord, the video showed 0 kb wym differeng rules. To be fucking honest you guys come up with the gayesf fucking excuses like oh the rules changed, my fucking god....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.