piglet banned?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by giga_08, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Just love how piglet got banned for having anti kb lmfao, you guys are a joke. why would someone have an anti kb when you need to take as much kb as u can for bowboosting, you guys are so retarded honestly...
  2. M1TLAR

M1TLAR SS Team Staff Member

Piglet had antikb that adjusted his knockback value to keep normal knockback in all scenarios, hence why you see him receiving normal kb when he was hit with a knockback II Sword. People can bow boost perfectly fine with normal kb, so your argument is invalid, but I do see the point you are trying to make.
  3. giga_08

there's no actual proof that he was using anti kb other than a low quality shitty video lmao, if you ever play and pvp on cc you can see how everyone's kb is fucked up and that's not our faults.
  4. M1TLAR

if you actually took time to watch the video ,you would see that other players in the video like iamangelo were talking knockback that you would expect from a kb II sword. explain that? knockback II is a vanilla enchant mate ;there is no glitch that can occur as its literally coded into Minecraft to work that way.
  5. giga_08

well as i said if you do fucking pvp and fucking play server, which you dont you just sit around and chat like an idiot, anyway if you play the server you know that everyone's kbs are messed up, today at chaos koth i kept flying when i couldnt even get bigdaddy kbed more than 2 blocks.
  6. M1TLAR

How do you know whether BigDaddy is hacking or not? Not saying that he is but there is always a chance; you literary ignored everything I said in my post?
  7. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

lol it uploaded shitty to yt for some reason even though it was fine on my computer but whatever, but if you put it onto 1080p and load it onto a seperate tab then its not so bad. anyways, as a pvper on the server the kb is not this fucked, the only time you see things like this is when somebody is using a kb modifier, otherwise they would have delayed kb or just be frozen in a spot and be ghosting.
  8. giga_08

didnt say bigdaddys hacking just pointing out the messy kb on cc, just like everything else is messed up.
  9. giga_08

Yeah right, always accusing your enemies of hacking, that's the only thing you can do, staff only listens the loudest people, don't they?
  10. M1TLAR

what?The only person I've accused for hacking in your faction is piglet because of the video. I've known piglet for 5 years and, I consider him a friend but he was hacking in this video.
  11. giga_08

wasn't replying to you fuckface. Open your goddamn eyes, holy shit
  12. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

hey hey if piglet got ban shouldnt kryt have gotten ban back when i sent a vid of him having 0 kb when i used kb 2 on him? @LordKonKon @Flash_Jordan_ , flash i hope u rmb the video, staff team shut my report down within 5 minutes, a little unfair for both side dont you think?
  13. GoldNugget

GoldNugget Member

Same thing happened to me
  14. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

gosh its so fucking cute how contridicting everyone is rn lmaoo the rules changes like my underwear
  15. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

i've accused piglet of hacking thats pretty much it lol, plus you and your faction members always tell me to report myself anyways so :D
  16. giga_08

Yeah sure, that's why staff only listen to the loudest, when there was literally no proof of him hacking lmao its 2k19 who would use anti kb LMAO
  17. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

isn't the video enough proof? or are you just gonna keep being biased and keep hackusating me in game? come on now, cause apparently i use kb modifier too according to many of your members
  18. giga_08

Wdym bias lmao, you're literally that cunt who wants his enemies banned falsely, are you proud? Again, #StaffListensToTheLoudest!
  19. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

i've reported piglet only lmao calm your tits retard
  20. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Alohaa I love your Signature! :joy: LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.