Application for mod.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KingOffeil_YT, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingOffeil_YT

KingOffeil_YT Fresh Spawn

Username:
    KingOffeil_YT

Date Joined:

Time Played:
    3 Days or more

Rank(s):
    I

Position:
    Trusted

Timezone:
    UTC+2h

About:
    I spend my time by playing games and going out with my friends.I realy like the server playing on it because of the[B]frendly players,[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]frendly community and [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]because its a fun server to play on.[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Reason:
    Like I said, I love helping people out in any possible way and it's been something that I've been trying to do since day one. Offering your help to people is an act of kindness that you are willing to show, getting accepted as trusted/helper or not. You don't have to be a staff member, but it would make what I'm already doing easier.

Experience:
    I don't have much experience, although I've joined a couple servers a while back which I was helping out offten. I'm happy to say that I've learned a lot from Conspiracy Craft, and I am excited to learn even more on my way up.

Server:
    Survival

Comments:
    Conspiracy Craft is a server that I've fallen in love with, and met a lot of people that are now my friends. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to let me know, but don't forget, always be nice.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.