OOF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zenark, Jan 9, 2019.

1. xtend123

xtend123 Well-Known Member

Use ur brain on this unban all aspect of it for once. If your gonna say, "we can't unban all cuz some of them who come back will still be breaking rules."

So what???? Your giving all players a final chance after all. If they break rule, ban them forever. Put out a notice to all the players saying it's a final unban all. How hard is it to /ban?
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 2:48 AM
  2. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Well that's how factions work, can't deal with toxicity? Join survival!
  3. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

he just dont think his staff are capable of handling that amount of players
  4. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

as simple as that, go back to map 12 style and arena. Done 100+ players back to you
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. giga_08

he did that in map 15, didnt turn out well
  6. xtend123

Cuz he didn't unban all loool
  7. giga_08

Well yeah, he's not planning to do that
  8. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

its okay to be toxic justn ot to new poeple trying to get to know the community
  9. xtend123

Giga raided conspiracycraft. That's why no players.
  10. giga_08

New or not, whoever trashtalks me ill trashtalk them 10x harder. Besides its not like I lash out to everyone without any purpose of reason.
  11. giga_08

Very true
  12. jaymantri

jaymantri Piggy Gang Staff Member

We aren’t unbanning all period. Now stop the same thing on very suggestion thread.
  13. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

why not
  14. bLueee

bLueee Member

unban all
  15. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

+1 unban all
  16. giga_08

Because staff on cc get on every once a month, if players were to come back on cc they would need to be more active,which, lets be honest none of staff member wants.
  17. CountToPotato

CountToPotato Member

i know why yall not doing unban all but at the same time yall nibbas dumb for not
  18. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

I mean jam is blamming java and minecraft player base that causes cc lack of players lmaooo. Its two seperate shit, other servers still have 2-3k players on each REALMS now note that if they havs 6 realms, count how big their server base is, while we are here debating on a 30? player base lools....
  19. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

like if you guys are srs bringing back the players, just re wind back to map 12 Ces and pvp style, it was fun, altho not that balanced at the start cause of rage 3 and valor 3 but yeah. but it would be alot better than now
  20. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member

You obviously didn't read my whole post if you think that I'm blaming java. It's a factor, but not the whole story.