PigletThePooh KB Reduction [video]

Discussion in 'Evaluated' started by Alohaa, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

Names of players involved: (IGNs of the players/staff) PigletThePooh

Witnesses: (IGNs of players/staff)
    anyone fighting at chaos (blessed / autists mostly)
    When the incident occurred: (Date and Time)
    about 10 am PST
    Evidence: (Include video or screenshot)

Paragraph of what happened: (Details about the situation)
    so me and some other faction members went to go knock chaos right, yadayadayada outcome is that we aren't able to, even though we came with knockback 2 swords. so me and other people noticed that piglet was taking little to no kb even though we had knockback 2 swords, so thats pretty cool.
  2. Kyoumax

Kyoumax Fresh Spawn

LOL KB 2 and he took that kb? thought u were using a normal sword and it was rare but normal, but not with kb2 LMAO
    I would have literally fly like giga knocked me 100 times
  3. Kotkot

Kotkot Member

@PigletThePooh yo bud. what do u say? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL cunty ass hacker gfy. bye ez ban
  4. xSliceYT

xSliceYT Member

hes just fat okay
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l nice try.
  6. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

its knockback 2 LOL and he taking little to no knockback nice try to defend ur fac member LOL
  7. giga_08

on 0:29 he took kb, meaning it's not playerside problem, ive had people kbing me 24/7 sometimes i stay on same block and sometimes i go flying 50 blocks lmao, he aint hacking
  8. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

then why did iamangelo take a lot of kb and he didn't? plus he was litterally the only one taking no kb, also, he would still take more kb because kb2 knocks players for more than that come on man
  9. giga_08

explain why kb worked on 29 second first, and second of, he used kb on you multiple times, so did i back at the koth but you took no kb, why dont you record that buddy?
  10. The_Noodle

The_Noodle Active Member

Looks pretty blatant to me. No way can anyone have that kb with knockback 2.
    You can adjust the amount of velocity you can take with kb modifer hacks. His velocity was adjusted to keep normal knockback in all scenarios to prevent being knocked out of koth. Popular ghost clients like vape drip and really any blantant clients have this feature.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  11. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

Doesnt seem like hack. Kb 2 but both players running towards each other. Thats what it seems like to me.
  12. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

gonna be bias ok.

Honestly thought he was using a non kb sword. Iamangelo is flying away and piglet is barley moving lmfao.
  13. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

DUDE you would still take more kb than that with kb2 on 0:29 shut the fuck up, also, I HAD KB2, let me repeat that one more time, I HAD KB 2. He had a normal sword lmaooooo i would go flying if u had kb2. also go ahead release video footage of me "having kb reduction" go ahead, i will not get banned because i do not cheat.
  14. The_Noodle

The_Noodle Active Member

I've faced alohaa he is not likely to be cheating.
  15. giga_08

no one's getting banned, i was just stating the fact that server's kb is messed.
  16. Alohaa

Alohaa Active Member

lmao okay, be more biased for your faction member it is okay that is only natural.
  17. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

thing is, im not on anyone side. he has kb like this since map 14, i was on call with him in the past i used a kb 2 and hit him when i told him to stand still and i ran and hit him, he moved 3 blocks. when we fought with kb2 we both moved 3 ish block to 4 he has this kb since idk which map so i cant really say his using kb, if he was he wouldnt be dumb to use it for past 3-4 maps with the same kb yeah? and thing is chrg takes the same amount of kb when i use kb 2 sword but he was hacking since he got called twice but yeah my say on this @Alohaa
  18. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

you should have faced more people like chr infa and me, u do know when two person are fighting and their ms is delayed (not high ping) they get less kb or like little as shit, whenever i fight with infa etc we both dont move, but when i fight with others like blaze or whoever i take more kb than the fucking leaf flying on the ground. CC pvp has been unstable for the past maps but anything is possible, as again my opinion.
  19. The_Noodle

The_Noodle Active Member

why wouldn't he use it? The anticheat does not identify minor kb hacks and, staff will most likely never find his client in a screen share session. On top of my point, a argument about ping cannot be made as if he were lagging you would see delayed kb: alot of kb would be seen as the hits catch up with the user packet wise.
  20. Rezac

Rezac Well-Known Member

yea we know u can adjust velocity in in like vape or like other clients but thing is, i dont think piglet is that dumb to keep it that low unless his like chrgama. When i dueled blaze back on map 14 i had regedit from some ass on arcane and i applied it to my system i literally took 0 kb, wolfnaos which was a mod saw it and said wow, i sent my regedit and shit to proof random tweaks to ur system can affect ur kb not only needing velocity from a client.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.