Stop ignoring these Problems.

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Dralo3889, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Would you like Insiding Removed?

This poll will close on Dec 15, 2018 at 7:51 PM.
  1. Yes.

64.7%
  2. No.

35.3%
  1. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

I agree with you, But wont there be questions as to where all the extra value came from? You cant just get 1bil out of nowhere. especially if it took the whole map the reach that bal how did you double it in a week or so?
  2. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member

That's only if they aren't as secretive. Realistically, they would make it a gradual increase and or wait till the end of the map to place them all down and claim they were storing them in a chest or they got it from a raid or something along that nature.
  3. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

How about giving each spawner an ID? Just like every entity has an UUID. That you can see which spawner is duped?
  4. Billynguy

The concern aren't with the spawners that would be rollbacked, it would be about the spawners that were "insided."
  5. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Well factions will quit in either way, (by being insided/complaining about duped eco)
  6. Billynguy

Agreed. Just that inside affects one faction while a duped economy affects all.
  7. giga_08

Don't forget, the faction that got insided and isnt being refunded, just quits, and if the eco is duped after the fac got insided, other factions can have their revenge by raiding them, just saying that not doing anything about insiding is just dumb.
  8. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Its either the whole server gets pissed or only that individual faction. And Not everyones gonna quit cause of getting insided. Autobots/Autists have been insided many of times, including other factions. But we haven’t properly ever quit. Some factions have quit on certain occasions, but thats the minority. Or that seems to me to be the minority. Especially players with ranks or players that are veterans are way less eager to quit, theres less chances for them to quit. You cant tell me you havent been insided before, your still playing. Actually your the ftop 1 atm.
  9. Billynguy

True but there will be a lot less people in factions this map. I assume the people players invite will be close friends/trusted guys. Perhaps that means insiders won’t be as prevalent as before. Like Razo said, I see it from the view as we can either have a faction disband or have the whole server enraged by a dupe economy. Especially if it’s close towards the EOTW.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Yes but their will be a lot more Factions and players to make up for the lowered Faction amount.
  11. Billynguy

Well yeh but I don’t really see your point. Less people = more leeway with perms and roles. You'll have more trustworthy people in your factions + you are able to do more with the permissions.
  12. giga_08

Never been insided, and autobots didn't quit because they got refunded back, holy shit you're retarded.
  13. giga_08

keeping insiding allowed is the dumbest decision to make, i highly dont suggest it for map 16, unless you want it to die as soon as current map did.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Agreed.
  15. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

This map wasn’t that much insiding...
  16. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

That’s due to most people leaving because this map was such as failure. (Not meant to disrespect Jamm or any other Staff Members)
  17. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

Failure is subjective and vague. It'll be nice to explain to us/me/it
  18. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

Ya I agree, this map wasn’t the best and we lost a lot of people. But if insiding didn’t really happen with a 50 person faction, there is going to be less of a chance of insiding with a 20 people faction
  19. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Well if it isn’t going to happen you might as well add it since you claim it’s going to be a rare case. You guys wouldn’t be in that subject to much.
  20. Tebl

Tebl Active Member

I personally believe insiding should be allowed. This creates more tension within factions and makes you recruit those you can actually trust, as a faction should be full of people that can work together in unison without worry of traitors in their own faction. You could argue making it bannable does the same, but then it's forced.

I don't think I've ever thought insiding should be bannable, and I do see insiding as part of factions. Of course, not something directly implemented within the core plugin if that's what you think, but a product of the factions themselves, as many things result in it, such as raiding, pvping, etc. Insiding is just another element that comes of it and I think it adds flavor.