Upcoming Map 16 Info & Future Plans

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by JammTheGoat, Nov 29, 2018.

1. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member

They have confirmed that they are redoing combat. Not what version it would be in, but that it is happening. I'm not relying on that just to have a shot though lol. Themes are cool and all but gameplay would come first. And no I would not care less about them. If we had a bigger team and could afford to pay full time developers it would be a blessing for all of the gamemodes..
  2. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

Wait, your developers can be paid!?!
    I thought it's voluntary work...
  3. JammTheGoat

You thought wrong then
  4. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Dont you remember the incident with the Humo guy? He was scamming Jamm off his money.
    Never new they were changing combat, thats something to hope for in the future. Hopefully they wont mess it up this time.

Btw could we get Uhc or Kitpvp/Kitmap?
  5. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

That's just unoriginal isn't it.
    It can be an appetizer, but it also can be our first impression to others. You don't want to lose a chess game.
  6. RazotayX

First impression? How does this resemble chess in any way?!
  7. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

In a game of chess, what's the consequence of moving 1 wrong step? You pretty much know the rest.
  8. JammTheGoat

Um why would people want to play those here when there's other places to play that? I would rather make something better and that only we have.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. RazotayX

Hmm, ok. Tbh though, there arent many or any Uhc/Kitmap cracked servers. There arent even many potpvp servers. But I understand where your coming from.
  10. JammTheGoat

I don't primarily market CC to a cracked audience. Cracked players play here, and that's fine, but we can't rely on cracked players for our livelihood, because if they didn't buy Minecraft, then they most likely will not be supporting us. If we ever grew substantially we probably wouldn't be cracked anymore for security reasons (like bots), although we would still allow our old cracked players to login and play, just not new ones.
  11. HyperDarkness

HyperDarkness Member

Pay YouTubers to advertise the server?
  12. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Active Member

Now you're talking business.
  13. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Yes, mojang has indeed planned 1.15.
  14. giga_08

Yes, promoting youtubers / promoting their ranks and abilities will help a lot!
  15. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

give me
  16. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Gay
  17. Beezy

Beezy Helper Staff Member

@JammTheGoat Where is the post? You said either Saturday or Sunday or early weekdays
  18. Beezy

Beezy Helper Staff Member

It’s early next week now give us map 16 post or we riot @JammTheGoat
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  19. giga_08

riot it is
  20. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Member

whos house we egging