Greetings nerds

Discussion in 'Player Introductions' started by Ctastic, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ctastic

Ctastic Fresh Spawn

Hello! My name is Carson (Ctastic on here/In game) and I'm looking to get into modded minecraft. I've dabbled in a lot of different modpacks, and I played a server with Tekkit nearly a decade ago. Excited to get into this server and see all of the new stuff!

Questions which I can't seem to find the answer to -- 1. Does this server have a discord? I saw mention of it in the beginner's guide thread but I can't find it anywhere. 2. What mods do I download to use this server? Do I need a specific modpack?

Cheers!
    Carson
  2. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

May I point out that you gave him the discord link to ConspiracyCraft's staff team? Here is the official server discord link, @Ctastic: https://discord.gg/xXqCsMV
  3. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Whys jay del his comment?! And yes there is a Discord. Also a lot of people use labymod (Never used it so dont know any details about it) Or just download Armourhud, togglesprint, potions, etc. I also use this method.
  4. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

I’m a dumbass sorry everyone
  5. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Wait, does that mean Ryan has access to the Staff team chaat?
  6. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

Welcome to the community my friend! we're happy to have you here, and we hope you enjoy your journey in ConspiracyCraft.
    there is no specific mods needed to play on this server. just hop on with vanilla if you want, and sure, you can install some mods that you want but make sure those mods do not give you
    illegal advantages that other players don't have!
    make sure you read rules as well ;)
  7. Ryan/Bionic

I apparently got kicked from that group and there were no chat channels there, only vcs.
  8. Ryan/Bionic

Lol Tan