Staff Application for Conspiracy Craft

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Zenark, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zenark

Zenark Member

Title: ( {Knight} , trusted )

Username: (xXZenarKXx)

Date Joined: (mid-November of last year)

Time Played: (I have played on this server for at least 5 months )

Rank(s): (Knight rank)

Position: (Trusted)

Timezone: (Eastern Daylight Time)

Past Punishments: (None)

About: (I am a high schooler who only enjoys playing on ConspiracyCraft and loves to meet people and make new friends. I play every day from 3-10 with a few breaks on weekdays and any time I can fit It in on Weekends. I wish to make the server more fun and acceptive for all so that we can all meet more people and have an overall healthier server that we all enjoy playing on)

Reason: (I am applying because I want to do more to help my fellow players. Every day when I play I see new players who have questions being laughed at or ignored, I try to help the best I can but I can not help them all and I see many potential players quitting and I want to be there to stop the bullying and to help answer any questions new players can have )

Experience: (I was a helper on a smaller server that unfortunately closed down )

Server: (Invasion server)

Discord: (AsianCaucasian#8064)

Additional Comments: The amount of cursing and general rudeness on this server should be controlled more
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

You mean you were*. Could you give us the names of the servers you played on?! Tbh a pretty good application, its been a while since a decent application has been made. Mhmm, usually people write a 2 line about and reason section. Noice job!
  3. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

+1 even though I never saw you, your application seems more than fine.
  4. Zenark

Zenark Member

The server that I used to Mod on was a local server called LOLmc that only people from my school knew about and I apologize if you are not able to find it as it has been decommissioned quite some time ago
  5. RazotayX

You said you were a Helper, all of a sudden you were a Mod? and you said Several. One doesn't equal to Several.
  6. Ryan/Bionic

Mate, he said the server I used to Mod on, that means the server he used to "Moderate" on. A helper is a member of the staff team that abides by the rules and moderates chat, keeping it more clean and appropriate.
    About the "One doesn't equal to Several.", I agree with you on that one. Lying reduces the chances of you getting accepted to the staff team.

Good luck, @Zenark!
  7. Zenark

Zenark Member

Oh sorry didn't mean to write several I guess I didn't proofread enough. Hope I get get accepted next time XD
  8. Ryan/Bionic

None denied your application, staff are still reviewing it. Try to get more people to reply to your staff application, barely any players responding to it. (showing that you are not a known player in the ConspiracyCraft community)
    The more opinions given by players you get on your application, the higher the chances of you getting accepted. Just be patient and wait for staff to decide whether you could be part of the staff team or not. I advice you to not, like, back-seat moderate your application if you get what I'm trying to say. Also, do not try to message people and tell them to check your application. Their comments will be negative and you don't want that to happen while you apply for the staff rank.

Good luck. +1
  9. RazotayX

I do agree on what you said, SHAME ON you Razo! xD
    Like Ryan said no one denied your application atm your application is till pretty good.
  10. Zenark

Zenark Member

Thank you for the feedback and support.
  11. Zenark

Zenark Member

thank you for your insight and I will be sure to keep in mind your advice
  12. Ryan/Bionic

Nob razo :<
  13. gaenotch21

gaenotch21 Fresh Spawn

I think you will be a great staff. I see you on really often and you are kind to a lot of people. I think you would be one of the greatest staffs. :)
  14. STI(Dan)

STI(Dan) Fresh Spawn

great staff application don't see to many detailed ones about anymore and as gaenotch21 said your active enough and I have never seen you have a problem with anyone and you try to help anyone in chat etc thumbs up from me
  15. Zenark

Zenark Member

thank you both for the support
  16. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

Cute baby!!!!!
  17. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

Good boy.
  18. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member Staff Member

Well you look at this, a good application. Haven’t seen one in ages. But there are some stuff that you maybe want to work on ingame. First, helping people out. One of the staff duties is to help people out when they have a question. I don’t really see that from you. Second, try to be more active. I’m usually on everyday, but I don’t really see you on, or talking in the public chat. That could be just be the time zone. Other then that dude, your solid. Best of luck bro.

(Ps: your still a phat pig)
  19. RazotayX

The dirst part I do agree with actually, havent you seen helping anyone what so ever but he second part is a no no. Ive seen him on a couple times
  20. Zenark

Zenark Member

Jay, you killed like two days ago but thank you anyways. I'm usually on from about 6-10 so maybe that's why you don't see me that much
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.