Better Donor perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hypergamer, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Hypergamer

Hypergamer Fresh Spawn

Hey Janm
    Enjoying server
    Just wanted to say like add a claim perk thing like every month where u can get like 1 free cc key but only for donors like above image or something
    It will be really cool .
  2. eze

eze Active Member

No p2w *****
  3. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

bruh who cares about more p2w when its p2w as hell
    also its normal for example in hcf servers for donators to get keys every map with /reclaim
  4. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

You wouldn't tell this to bebthere if you didn't have a rank.
  5. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

That would be unfair to normal players.
  6. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

How? Buy a rank if you think its unfair.. no one is stopping you, every server has stuff like this its very common.
  7. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

Ye...give him money and he will.
  8. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Current rank perms are unfair for donors, paying shit tons of money for just few perms
  9. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Go force their mom to spend money using credit cards. No one is stopping you from threatening your parents with a knife.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

Agree
    Its obviously unfair, why would he buy into something he think its unfair? and why are you telling him to do so
    many other servers do it too and there is a reason why a lot of servers are p2w and why java multiplayer is dying
    I dont understand the argument that if a lot of people do it then it must be fine
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  11. RazotayX

How is buying a rank unfair?!
    Your saying donora shouldnt have any special perms? Then theres no point in buying Donor, lol.

And why does he think its unfair? The concept of Donor ranks is unfair to him? Wtf.
  12. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

I personally don't think being a donor is unfair, but having some cool shit just because you have paid money that some people can not afford is unfair... I have a donor rank myself but i really don't think we should be too special.. We're all here to have fun.. Being a donor should just be something extra. And it shouldn't effect the joy of the gameplay.
  13. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Member

Mate, go buy yourself warlord rank and tell them how you did it
  14. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Member

You're only making of yourself an easy target to people who like roasting, everyone can roast you easily with this sentence you said lol. Even I, the worst at roasting on this community, can do it.
  15. giga_08

I personally don't think someone who paid nothing and someone who paid 200$ should be the same, staff needs to add new perks or lower the price, because obviously current ranks aren't worth their price
  16. RazotayX

ty giga
  17. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Mojang did say servers can be monetized by offering ranks and perks, only if it doesn't cause an unfair gameplay advantage.

Big minigame servers use skins and cosmetic gadgets to do so, survival/faction servers might need to have perks that non-donors can get but not easily. For example, getting the best gear with 1 /kit command might be a possible OP perk, but donor-exclusive CE or item might not be.

Blah blah blah. If you don't know what I'm saying, here's an "easier" version:
    You pay money to exchange time, not exclusive items.
  18. giga_08

Who gives a crap about what mojang says
  19. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

"We're decided to let Microsoft control everything in Minecraft." said Mojang.
    Nobody cares about it right...
  20. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

If the ranks weren't worth the price, why'd you bother buying it?