1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sale, Armageddon KoTH, Slice Cooldown

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

Greetings!

[​IMG]

We've updated a few things this week and have done some fixes so I decided to make a small post outlining what has been done. There will also be a 50% off sale, but only for this weekend!

SALE

A 50% off sale will be on starting today and lasting until Sunday night. Everything in the store will be 50% off, with the exceptions of unbans, namechanges and gift cards. You can visit our store here.

Slice & Crush Improvements

We have added a cooldown to the slice and crush enchants. It's not a very long one, but it prevents it from triggering back to back which makes it more balanced. The main thing that made slice and crush op was that they could sometimes happen back to back out of luck. There is also a chat notification each time you use slice/crush or when you get sliced/crushed.

Armageddon KoTH

The Armageddon KoTH occurs once every day at different times spanning from 12 to 6 pm (est). The cap time for each Armageddon KoTH is between 8 and 15 minutes, and it has its own loot. The loot for Armageddon is barebones, meaning it doesn't have a lot in it, but what it does have in it is good. There's a much higher chance to win the good stuff since it isn't inflated with smaller rewards.

KoTH Loot & Times

All KoTH loot has been updated and the cap times have been adjusted to span from 8 to 15 minutes to add more variation. Prot 11 has been added to some of the armor pieces in the loot, as well as some with chips.

Meteor Loot

The meteor loot has been improved and diversified greatly. Many new things have been added to it such as superior and legendary chips, boss eggs and more kits. The issue with boss eggs not being given when found has been fixed as well.

Quarries

The issue with Quarries not resetting has been fixed, and the reset times have been shortened due to demand. Quarries will now reset once every 4 hours.

Summing up

I hope you guys have a nice Friday and weekend. Please do suggest further improvements and changes you would like to see made on the server. As I said in a post on /invasion a few days ago, I've made a new Discord server for elite players. If you are in an f-top faction of #5 or up, or a decent sized upcoming faction with at least 10 members, you can ask me permission to join. The purpose of the Discord is to allow us to have better communication with the top players about issues and concerns. This it not a place for trolls, but actual discussion for players who care about the betterment of the server.
  2. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Koth times have been extended? -1
  3. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

No. A lot of them are less than 15 minutes now. Says they are from 8 to 15 mins.
  4. drakedude

drakedude Fresh Spawn

Remove fall damage in bunkers, i lost my afterlife because of that
  5. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

./jl

Thanks Jamm!
  6. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Enable obby placement in nether and make 1-3% dust purchasable
  7. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

"fixed crush and slice" slice and crush still deals 9 heart damage in 1 swing, you need to reduce the damage not the chance of it