1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Donation Shop

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Jun 8, 2015.

By Jamm on Jun 8, 2015 at 2:51 AM
  1. Jamm

Jamm Well-Known Member Staff Member

The new donation shop is ready to go public! All of the item descriptions for crates and stuff like that aren't completely done yet, but it's all functional. There's 2 main new features that I want to talk about though. Subscriptions and upgrades.

Rank upgrades
    Rank upgrades aren't anything new, I know. But there's just a slight change in how they are organized for the sake of saving time when upgrading. If you click on the upgrades tab, it will bring up, Warrior-Demigod upgrade options. If you are wanting to upgrade your rank, just click the rank you CURRENTLY have. It's simple.

Subscription based ranks
    On this tab, you'll see 3 ranks available. Elite, Immortal, and Demigod. I chose the 3 core ranks, leaving out the highs and lows. You can now buy these ranks for 1 month at a time, or either "subscribe" to them and be charged every month automatically for the rank. This is a good option if you want to just get yourself a good start on the server without emptying out your wallet. If you subscribe, you will get the money from the rank every month. It's a nice perk to paying monthly. I will be adding special things that these ranks get each month, and maybe each week. I'm open for ideas.

LINK TO NEW SHOP
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Jamm, Jun 8, 2015.