What needs to change with the AutoBots faction?

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by Txriv, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Txriv

Txriv Mod Staff Member

What would you like to see change with the autobots faction.

Firstly, if you're not going to take this serious then dont continue reading.

Secondly, Ive noticed lately as a owner of autobots, there's alot of tention with other factions, Even with our allys. So after reviewing and watching how members of my faction act ive noticed stuff need to change.

Thirdly, I would like to know what you all as individuals and faction members think of our faction. Leave serious suggestions of what you would like to see change.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Kind regards Txriv
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Players to be Active!
    Smoker/Kryt_ to come back!
  3. Infa

Infa Active Member

stop no one cares
  4. Infa

Infa Active Member

On a serious note,
    You’re not owner lol basically the owner got banned so before knowing he had to give someone owner, so he gave it to some rando knowing autobots died, also I can’t take you seriously
  5. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

JUST Keep Smoke and Kryt away from cc for permanent peace between players and staff and it will stop a lot of tension on conspiracy

Hail Jamm for banning the most Havoc/Chaotic player on cc
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

How about you guys stop being gay and go against autists to make the server have competition again
  7. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Actually he is leader as we promoted him before any of us got banned but in the end yes I have a couple days left on my ban and then I'll be taking over leadership perminently
  8. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Dont invite 2 faced players who join stronger factions when your faction is weak, people like momo. ect
  9. giga_08

If we go against eachother my fac wont pvp. meaning the pvpwise will be more dead
  10. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

Why do you fucks have to team against us? Server would have been a lot more fun if it turned out to be autoboots vs autists vs komo
  11. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

I remember last map, It was just a wonderful map Autobots vs Autists and... WHats this! KOMOREBI ASWELL! WHAT!
    jk Komo was dead Last map, only me Darrench and Billy. Btw if we didnt team against you we wouldnt have enough players. Currently the only ppl pvping is Me, Blue, and Vikkk. Blue's the only pvper in Autists thats left. What happened to Disputes? What happened to Alihamad? If autists and Autobots fought, Autists would virtually Quit, PVP Wise. Blue would be Solo Yolo Basically.
    And I LOVE BLUE! :'( I gave him a gpiece and let him borow my GBoots. He's Actually really good, so its a BIG NONO! Fear left us aswell, They're with you. Or BlueGoku's Faction. The whole point of allies is to have them. We found ours now you Find yours.

Ally With JammDaGOAT! Im Sure he'd Team with BIlly! Convince Jamm to Start playing, And then Lord would join too! Maybe.

JAMM! BILLY! AND LORD! OPTEAM, UNSTOPPABLE!
  12. Chrgama

Chrgama Active Member

Speak English please.
  13. giga_08

If we enemy we're done pvping. Isn't that boring

Wtf birthday? Autocorrect sucks
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Flash_The_Speedy

Flash_The_Speedy Active Member

If jamm makes 10 man factions I'll play again. Thats more fun more equal f top standings more big factions. NO ALLYS

And for the autobots think disband and donate the spawners to the people thats low on ftop Autobots name should be retired forever.
  15. giga_08

10 man facs with high f power for 1 player, at least 200 so we can afford full buffer base.
  16. giga_08

Also disbanding part is funny
  17. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

I've been thinking of changing it, our ftop isnt going anywhere though ;)
  18. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

Factions is a team-based gamemode you dumb fuck, if you don't like our way of pvping then go pvp people in duels and enjoy your time over there.
  19. bLueee

bLueee Member

i would pvp anyone
  20. RektUNoob

RektUNoob Fresh Spawn

I think the only we can do is leader RektUNoob(i just know that guy a bit but he is awsome)
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List