1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can we make survival more challenging

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by superomega, Aug 8, 2018.

1. superomega

superomega Well-Known Member

I used to play survival a lot and it used to be great back in the map 2 days, but now it seems like everything is too easy and it started to get very economy and competitive based, these days its a lot of building farms and afking at them.
    I feel like the challenge has been gone and you might as well call it OP survival by now considering the amount of overpowered items, is it a bad thing to add strong items into the game to help/reward players? No but you should also try to balance it out

On the other side its great to see stuff added that I suggested a long time ago like quests and scramble which is good to see, but I dont think the questing system/plugin is that great, why not make it step based so new players can learn how to play the game?
  2. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

But... but... I just joined and already have my godset and killed another godset... Twice.
    Not op or challenging at all. :)
  3. Infamous_Turtla

Infamous_Turtla Well-Known Member

How old are you?
  4. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

15. How old are you? Lemme guess.. 2. Well even if you arent you act as if you are.
  5. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Patience is the key.
  6. Vexto

Vexto Member

superomega, something big is coming lol and it's sooner than most think
  7. LordKonKon

LordKonKon Moderator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Dabriel

Dabriel Active Member

We are doing our best to balance survival again and make it more interesting.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018