Orgonist's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by orgonist, Jul 12, 2018.

?

nothing

1. +1

2. -1

3. neutral

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgonist

orgonist Member

Username:Orgonist

Date Joined: Around Map 12 But I stopped Playing Around Map 13 But I came back at Map 14

Time Played:Around 100Hours

Position: Helper

Past Punishments:I Got Banned For Bypassing And Learned My Lesson To Never Bypass/Hackustate

Time Zone:(Utc+3:00) Istanbul

About:My Name Is Orgonist I Was Born In Netherland But We Moved To Turkey Because Of A Reason I Don't Know Im 15 Years Old And I Started To Play Minecraft In 2012 And Im In High School 3rd Class I like to Play Minecraft I Don't Have Hobbies So I Have Alot of free time to help this server :D I Have A lot Of Friends In Real Life I Know How To Cook And My Favourite Sweet Is Baklava <3 I Like Cats And Dogs I Love To Help People When They Need Help I Love To Play Games I Know 3 Language Turkish Dutch And English My Best Friends Are Ryryro And Xtend123 They Helped Me Out When I Was In Need Of Help Don't Worry Whoever Is Reading This Im Your Friend Too :) My Favourite Sport Is Swimming Im Not Interested In Soccer And In Basketball

Reason:Everyday I See People Bypassing/hackustating I feel sad When I see People Hackustating/Bypassing Mostly The People Bypass/Hackustate When Staff isn't Online. Staff Members Arent Always Active But when they aren't active im online Once I Played This Server Non Stop 13 Hours So Whenever Staff Isnt There Im There For The People That Want A Family Friendly Server And I Want to Help People Too
    I Love To Help People :) And I Want To Make this server Better Better And More Better! Because If This Server Closes Il Just Quit Minecraft Because This Is The Only Server I Like

Experience:Non

Comments:I Love This Server And I want To Do My Best To Help This Server And Completely Remove Those Rule Breakers :)

Server:Invasion Realm (Factions) I Want To Be Staff At Survival Too But I Think Survival Players Are Calm And Chill :)

I Hope I Can Do The Best To Help This Amazing Server :D
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. BioFrost

BioFrost Fresh Spawn

Rank:Mcmmo Level III-fac got reset so no more of those mcmmo rank i think.
  3. 123propack

123propack Member

You do report alot of people that break the rules but in the evidence (screenshots) i can see you being very toxic and mean to people -1. My opinion.
  4. orgonist

orgonist Member

Sorry Il Try To Fix My Self But From Now One Il Never be toxic and mean :( il do my best to help people from now one
  5. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Helper Staff Member

Stick with factions.

+1 for me, like the app
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks Brother
  7. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Member

Very nice person indeed! He really is a good guy that has the ability to help out on this server.

Go for it, mate! +1mil

Yours truly,
    Ryan
  8. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks Bro!
  9. DarkKnight5116

DarkKnight5116 Fresh Spawn

DO yOUR bEST HOPE U WIN +1Bil
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  10. orgonist

orgonist Member

I will do my best :D
  11. alfred132

alfred132 Member

Friendly,Supportive,Chilly +1 i support him
  12. orgonist

orgonist Member

thx bro
  13. Ghost483

Ghost483 Fresh Spawn

Do your best orgonist! +1
  14. orgonist

orgonist Member

I will :D
  15. king123of

king123of Member

Good Luck +1
  16. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks!
  17. Tebl

Tebl Active Member

Clean application!

Noted.
  18. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks.
  19. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

The application is not bad, but im not sure how you'll manage staff work due to the fact that you get triggered really easily.

Good luck FamilyFriendly Guy
  20. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Member

Frigging accept him, he is a good guyyyy!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.