Orgonist's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Applications' started by orgonist, Jul 12, 2018 at 5:07 AM.

?

nothing

1. +1

2. -1

3. neutral

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. orgonist

orgonist Member

Username:Orgonist

Date Joined: Around Map 12 But I stopped Playing Around Map 13 But I came back at Map 14

Time Played:Around 100Hours

Position: Helper

Past Punishments:I Got Banned For Bypassing And Learned My Lesson To Never Bypass/Hackustate

Time Zone:(Utc+3:00) Istanbul

About:My Name Is Orgonist I Was Born In Netherland But We Moved To Turkey Because Of A Reason I Don't Know Im 15 Years Old And I Started To Play Minecraft In 2012 And Im In High School 3rd Class I like to Play Minecraft I Don't Have Hobbies So I Have Alot of free time to help this server :D I Have A lot Of Friends In Real Life I Know How To Cook And My Favourite Sweet Is Baklava <3 I Like Cats And Dogs I Love To Help People When They Need Help I Love To Play Games I Know 3 Language Turkish Dutch And English My Best Friends Are Ryryro And Xtend123 They Helped Me Out When I Was In Need Of Help Don't Worry Whoever Is Reading This Im Your Friend Too :) My Favourite Sport Is Swimming Im Not Interested In Soccer And In Basketball

Reason:Everyday I See People Bypassing/hackustating I feel sad When I see People Hackustating/Bypassing Mostly The People Bypass/Hackustate When Staff isn't Online. Staff Members Arent Always Active But when they aren't active im online Once I Played This Server Non Stop 13 Hours So Whenever Staff Isnt There Im There For The People That Want A Family Friendly Server And I Want to Help People Too
    I Love To Help People :) And I Want To Make this server Better Better And More Better! Because If This Server Closes Il Just Quit Minecraft Because This Is The Only Server I Like

Experience:Non

Comments:I Love This Server And I want To Do My Best To Help This Server And Completely Remove Those Rule Breakers :)

Server:Invasion Realm (Factions) I Want To Be Staff At Survival Too But I Think Survival Players Are Calm And Chill :)

I Hope I Can Do The Best To Help This Amazing Server :D
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018 at 4:50 AM
  2. Rank:Mcmmo Level III-fac got reset so no more of those mcmmo rank i think.
  3. 123propack

123propack Member

You do report alot of people that break the rules but in the evidence (screenshots) i can see you being very toxic and mean to people -1. My opinion.
  4. orgonist

orgonist Member

Sorry Il Try To Fix My Self But From Now One Il Never be toxic and mean :( il do my best to help people from now one
  5. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Active Member

Stick with factions.

+1 for me, like the app
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks Brother
  7. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Fresh Spawn

Very nice person indeed! He really is a good guy that has the ability to help out on this server.

Go for it, mate! +1mil

Yours truly,
    Ryan
  8. orgonist

orgonist Member

Thanks Bro!
  9. DarkKnight5116

DarkKnight5116 Fresh Spawn

DO yOUR bEST HOPE U WIN +1Bil
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 6:49 AM
  10. orgonist

orgonist Member