Sub2pandayts helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Sub22pandayt, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sub22pandayt

Sub22pandayt Fresh Spawn

Username:
    Sub2pandayt

Date Joined:
    Half way though map 13

Time Played:
    500+ hours

Rank(s):
    Knight

Position:
    Helper

Timezone:
    Gbt ireland

Past Punishments:
    Xray ban a long time ago and a mute for hacksuating

About:
    I'm 14 and i enjoy playing minecraft although it took me a long time to start playing factions because i couldntt find a server i liked. Im very active . I like playing football and i go out alot but i still maintain 5 hours a day on mc.and im just back from a few months break of mc im also not toxic

Reason:
    I see alot of aura using playing and players bypassing or hack suating but staff arnt on to do anything about and i feel theres not enough staff so id like to help make cc enjoyable for everyone instead of being spam killed by aura

Experience:
    I havent experienced any staff possistions as of now because other yhan here ive never applied

Server:
    Factions

Comments:
    This is my 2nd application anyways thanks for taking the time to read this
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 not enough detail
  3. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

^
  4. OzzyGaming

OzzyGaming Member

Please add more details
  5. RazotayX

RazotayX Active Member

6. Screw it, im tired of making these long ass replies, if the applicant won't put in any effort, then i won't either... -1.
  7. RazotayX

RazotayX Active Member

Lol, Not true at ALL!
    The First application is for your learning, So you gain some experience on how to make one. You'll learn from the mistakes from the First one and Continue to make the second better and so on
  8. True, but if the second and the third has nothing changed in them except for the obvious desperation of the applicant... then it will cut your chances won't it now?
  9. orgonist

orgonist Member

I Don't See You Everyday Online For Now Neutral :)
  10. RazotayX

RazotayX Active Member

A reasonable person would learn from the mistakes he has made and would improve in them.
    And yes it will. But, You can say that for everyone then, even the previous Staff who became Staff on their 2nd or 3rd try.
    You cant argue with that, It wont make sense.
    And otherwise Stay positive!
  11. Tebl

Tebl Active Member

Add more information, be more active on the forums and interact with your comments.

Thank you for applying.

Denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.