To those of you who...

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by JammTheGoat, Jun 13, 2018.

1. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member

..have been here for so long. Why? What makes you choose us over others?

Just curious.
  2. SilverGlove

SilverGlove Meh Staff Member

CONSPIRACY
    Something Different. Simply.
  3. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member

cuz staff r gret her
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

Well, I've been here for almost 3 years now, and im in love with the server, with community.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. iToastyToast

iToastyToast Active Member

Because it feels like home.
  6. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

Because cc has always been fun time playing and making great friends
  7. bibsonline

bibsonline Fresh Spawn

Because I can't charge back my money so I don't want to waste it
  8. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

the community and the owner care about players and always want to do more
  9. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

That's a very interesting question...

I found this server (or rather, its name, IP and banner) 872 days ago on a random list of cracked Minecraft servers and its mysterious 'vibe' instantly piqued my curiosity. For me it was the name (and the inclusion of mcMMO and a 'Survival' mode in the server's description) that really caught my eye. I asked myself "Why 'Conspiracy'?" and decided to join a couple hours later.... and I've been here since the day I first added this server to my Multiplayer server list, speaking of which, it's still the only server on my list to this day:

8610578.png

"But why tho?"

I never bothered to look for another server because I had a feeling that I was gonna love this server and enjoy playing here, and I'm glad to know that I was right. Over the last 2 years, I've made quite a few friends and learned a great deal about Minecraft, moderating/managing, server plugins and a whole lot of other things that I've failed to mention.

I might not be as active as I once used to be or find the game itself as interesting as I once found it, but one thing's for sure.. I intend on staying here till the end and I will continue to offer my help to the server, its owner and its players. I couldn't leave even if I wanted to, 'cuz I'm committed and I got too much to lose.

Heh, to this day I still wonder what would've happened if I never came across or joined ConspiracyCraft and how different would things be (for me and this server) if I weren't a part of it.

To sum up: CC is love, CC is life.

Jk, Jamm found and activated me on January 24th, 2016 to help him moderate (and manage) the server because he realized how popular his server has gotten and that no human had the capability to do it all and not break a sweat.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  10. RazotayX

RazotayX Active Member

Dont want to leave the community, wouldn’t feel right to join another server even it was better then this.
    Ill be honest, this is the first Minecraft faction server I ever played and Im too attached to it to leave it. <3 CC is Love, CC is Life.
  11. osu

osu Member

i was here since map 11 my old ign was "ColdPvP"or something like that and i have been here for this long just for the simple reason that this was my first server when i wasn't premium and i will always play on ▲conspiracycraft▲
    also because i love the community and the active staff members.
  12. Osleya

Osleya Active Member Staff Member

13. ExtraLIfee

ExtraLIfee Member

cuz i cant buy prem LOL
    jk i love the community <3
  14. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Possibly the best cracked server for New-Experienced players in factions and survival.
  15. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

I've played longer but I do agree with giga
  16. BlazeRektYou

BlazeRektYou Member

Cause I didn't have premium MC back in 2013, but I never really found another server that I enjoyed like CC. (except one that shut down lol)
  17. Triozics

Triozics Active Member

Becuz smoke is like chicken nugget
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. ANXtreme

ANXtreme Fresh Spawn

Because I like being false banned week in week out
  19. YMbrothers

YMbrothers Member

Less Pay2Win, less offensive players in Survival, less OP stuff.
    More friendly players, more staff who care, more Maths.

3 Less. 3 More. #SimplicityFTW
  20. alvar04

alvar04 Member

Staff false ban you?!?! ;.;