Premium Logins

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by JammTheGoat, May 19, 2018.

1. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member

[​IMG]

Don't you guys get tired of having to /login every day? I know I sure do. We recently found a solution for this problem.. With this update, premium players (players who have bought Minecraft) will not have to manually login anymore. They will also be able to see tab-list skins, like on premium servers.

[​IMG]
    If you have bought Minecraft and intend on playing on a client that isn't cracked, you can go through this process to enable premium mode for your account here on Conspiracy. Do NOT do this if you are not premium or if you play on a cracked launcher, you will be locked out of your account permanently if so.

Activating Premium Mode

Use the following command to activate premium mode on your account:
    /premium

Activating premium mode will allow you to bypass the annoying /login command.
    You must be in the hub to use this command.

Do NOT do this command if you are not premium or if you play on a cracked launcher, you will be locked out of your account permanently if so.

De-Activating Premium Mode

If you have enabled premium mode on your account and would like to go back to using the /login method for whatever reason, you may do so by using the /cracked command in the hub.

[​IMG]
  2. DOOMLOX_doom

DOOMLOX_doom Member

So say that it auto login for you if your premium minecraft player true?
  3. JammTheGoat

4. RyanePlayz

RyanePlayz Member

This is a great idea but I gotta wait till map 15 begins for factions to actually do this
  5. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Helper Staff Member

This is awesome! Ty goat king
  6. AryanStark

AryanStark Member

Perfecto but I think I might need a name change cuz my Prem accounts IGN is different.
    Cracked- adyanstara
    Prem- StarkRektYou
  7. _Annerose_

_Annerose_ Member

sometimes i wonder why a person doesnt use his/her premium instead of making a cracked acc
  8. TigerOpCrafter

TigerOpCrafter Active Member

Maybe he/she joined the server before buying Minecraft (like me)
  9. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

10. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

I Want PREM! xD
  11. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

So if i have a prem account and do /premium cant someone use my username as their cracked username? So lets say i /premium as Wyte_It and cant others use a cracked launher to change their name to Wyte_It and it will auto log them in? Or is that patched or solved?
  12. JammTheGoat

No they can't. After you activate premium mode it acts just like a premium server when you join so if someone tries to login to your acc and isn't on a legit client it will say invalid session.
  13. Wyte_It

Wyte_It Member

Ok thanks!
  14. Tron_EX

Tron_EX Active Member

What if a crack player uses your premium ign to lock you out of your account permanently?
    @JammTheGoat
  15. JammTheGoat

They can't do that unless they are able to login to your account.
  16. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

You login daily? Ecksdee
  17. JammTheGoat

Uh yes. I'm on every day.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

I can't see heads on cc
  19. bLueee

bLueee Member

Can I get transferred then to my prem acc then cos I don’t wanna buy me a name change
  20. KingRektYou

KingRektYou Active Member

Buy one xd