Insiding

Discussion in 'Invasion' started by giga_08, May 12, 2018.

?

Should insiding be bannable for next map?

1. Yes, It should be bannable

68.2%
  2. No, It shouldn't be bannable

31.8%
  1. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

I already understand me making this thread there will be different sides of the story so I will share mine and feel free to add your input.

So What's Insiding?
    Basically a betrayal between a member(s) of your faction.

Insiding can occur multiple ways, Stealing Spawners, Mining Walls, Sponging Walls,etc...

Alot of people have a " Argument" that insiding is something that is "APART" of factions.

Why do i disagree?
    Well, If insiding is and was meant to be in "Factions", why do "Developers" of any server for that matter, try to make insiding harder?

This is Factions
    Factions is a Team-Based Gamemode within the server, built upon making a strong base and raiding to make it worth more, bigger, better and stronger.

So why is Insiding even a thing at this point ?
    What would take (Your Average Factions Player) 2 months to acquire, can get removed in minutes if done right.

Factions was originated on Cannoning/Raiding, not insiding.
    (FactionA) is enemied to (FactionB), they see (FactionA) is recruiting members.
    Does Basework for 2 days and waits till they acquire spawners.
    when everyone goes offline your spawners are gone.

It makes no sense, takes 0 skill, and just gives yourself a bad name.

So Why Not Make it Banable ?

On Survival, Griefing is banable so why isn't insiding banable on factions.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

It should be bannable, players shouldn't be scared to invite people to their fac cause they think they would inside.
  3. giga_08

Indeed, that would also let us recruit a lot of new players and they would keep playing on the server, instead of just leaving it after few minutes.
  4. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

insiding is for noobs...
  5. eze

eze Active Member

Stfu giga inside is good
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  6. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

I can't tell if thats a joke or if your being serious
  7. FastPottinq

FastPottinq Member

Even if I siding was bannable it would be hard for staff to keep track of all insides
  8. giga_08

Not at all, faction owners/officers would report an insider, if inside happened.
  9. eze

eze Active Member

joke buddy joke o_O
  10. Hewittassassin29

Hewittassassin29 Active Member

I used to be real big on facs before CC, Insiding should be bannable, An insider is actually the whole reason I converted to Survival in my early ages.
  11. iToastyToast

iToastyToast Active Member

nubs inside = people quitting
  12. giga_08

13. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member Administrator

If you want a big faction, getting insided is a risk you take.

Plus, if it were bannable, we would see big factions carelessly inviting randies to their facs and even giving them access to core parts of the base knowing staff will have to come to the rescue and the burden will be then put on us to figure out who did it. No thanks.
  14. Tron_EX

Tron_EX Active Member

Then welp newbies who join the server on first day..... Those poor souls won't even last a day with their base cuz they get insided
  15. Tron_EX

Tron_EX Active Member

Wud be nice to see people quitting within the first week. They spend like hours making the walls and the money they gather just to get whiplashed from within???
  16. JammTheGoat

JammTheGoat ▲ Owner ▲ Staff Member Administrator

That's just part of the game.
  17. giga_08

No fam, insiding is NOT a part of this gamemode, I have been playing facs for 3 years now, I know it!
  18. giga_08

I'd like to at least see Insiding disallowed for one map, just to test the waters. I agree that it should be gone, but there are arguments for and against that have to be weighed in.
  19. bLueee

bLueee Member

buddy o boy no one cares uve been playing for 3 years
  20. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

Why does it have to be part of it? It’s not fun for anybody. I agree that players could carelessly start inviting people but couldn’t you just have a criteria that has to be met for something to be considered an illegal inside? e.g. if you are in the faction longer than x amount of time any insisting is considered illegal. (Something along the lines of that. Nothing is black and white and its doable if you put some thought into it.)