procraftlegend// youtuber application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by procraftlegend, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. procraftlegend

procraftlegend Fresh Spawn

username: ProCraftLegend
    date joined: I don't remember the exact date but i know i started making videos on it like a two weeks ago.
    subscriber count: I have 103 subscribers and still working on growing
    Server: I would like to have my prefix on the survival server
    comments: I think it would be awesome to have a youtuber prefix in a server.
    YT channel: ProCraftLegend is my youtube channel
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

3. procraftlegend

i fixed it let me know if that is better
  4. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

u dont have a single video on cons :v read the requirements
  5. procraftlegend

Yes I do it’s called I live on an island in the sky. and The server name is in the description of the video. Did u find the right channel?
  6. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Alright, you need to make atleast one video about the server. So like do some gameplay on the server. Your videos looks nice. So good luck :)
  7. GamingCityy_

GamingCityy_ Member

Idk wwhat to say ill just give u +1 but i am not sure if u will be youtuber rank.
  8. procraftlegend

Alright I’m going to make a video today when I get home and after editing it I will let u know when it is posted
  9. procraftlegend

ok the video about the server and what i think of it is up on my youtube channel
  10. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Fresh Spawn

Very nice indeed, I do not know what the hell you use for recording but it's so damn good.

+1mil from me!

Yours truly,
    Ryan
  11. Tebl

Tebl Manager Staff Member Administrator

Doesn't seem like a whole lot of effort was put into this application, judging by the lack of detail and information. There's also no direct link to your channel, as stated in the application format. I looked at your channel and did not find a video on Conspiracy, so I assume you removed it. Doesn't show your motivation to represent the server highly whatsoever.

Thanks for applying and feel free to reapply in the future with more detail and showing more dedication to what you want to achieve.
    https://www.conspiracycraft.net/threads/1915/

Denied.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.