Dralo3889 Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Dralo3889, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

2. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for your opinion and your rating!
  3. Sasabucha

Sasabucha Fresh Spawn

+1 Dralo you have helped me stop people from breaking the rules, kept me from breaking the rules, and have always been very helpful. Every time before you go afk i always see you ask if anyone needs any help first and you are often roaming spawn welcoming new comers.
  4. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for the rating and the support, I really appreciate it.
  5. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks, the most important things to me are what you just listed above, thanks for the rating and the support!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  6. mcplayer12

mcplayer12 Member

I like what I’ve seen I game, friendly and helpful when players ask questions. I would like to see more in your application and personally I think only wanting staff to make up for your past is a poor reason for wanting it. (If that is not the only reason please go into further detail explaining your other reasons.)
  7. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for the suggestion, I included it into the App.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  8. LaithH20

LaithH20 Member

The app is fairly decent (much better than before atleast). Not sure how you are now nor about how active you are, but people say you are a lot less toxic than before. Good luck getting accepted.:D
  9. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for the opinion and I’m glad I changed your mind for the better.
  10. +1 From what i've seen and witnessed you're well mannered and are very nice to people, good luck man!
  11. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for your opinion and the rating!
  12. 123propack

123propack Member

+1 saw you helping and welcoming new players.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  13. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for the rating and support!
  14. SSGSSVegetto

SSGSSVegetto Member

u were toxic before i was banned, not sure now. -0.25
  15. Tebl

Tebl Active Member

Quite clean, decent amount of information, I like that you've had good interaction with the comments and taken their feedback, however, I've not seen much response to the more harsher criticisms. Your playtime (if accurate) is great and you're well-known. Toxicity is something everyone can improve on, as well as helping out more, even just by answering questions (everyone has room for more improvement). Application processes are not going to be the only factor to decide if someone will be accepted, but your layout is proper and shows good character, as well as being able to follow a guideline.

Noted.
  16. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Yes, I have a pretty toxic past. I believe I've really improved and a lot of you seem to have the same opinion. Thanks for the opinion and rating.
  17. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

I do look at the harsher comments, and some of them help me improve. As FastPottinq said in one of the first comments he told me that I afk most of the time. Ive worked on that and I rarely do afk. When I do, I ask if anyone needs any help and wait for a few minutes. If no one does I usually just afk for a time of 5-10 mins. 15 at the most. Thanks for the recap of the Application.
  18. Ryan/Bionic

Ryan/Bionic Active Member

Why do you all think about staff as people who welcome new players, everytime someone posts a staff application, there's gotta be that one guy that will say "Try welcoming more people and you'll get accepted". I am not only speaking to you @xxELITEGAMERxxV2 but to evedybody that checks applications. Being staff is not only about welcoming people, being staff is more about giving a value to who that is playing on this great server, it's about providing all what you can offer to him/her. If anyone disagrees 'bout this, that is his opinion, this is my very OWN point of view.

Apart from that, he is a very good guy, non-toxic. Seen him help out HECK a lot of people, always gives me a good advice when I attempt hack-accusating.

Overall mark: 10/10 (+1mil from me)

Yours truly,
    Ryan
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

I completely agree with most of the things you listed above especially the part of being staff isn’t just welcoming people. Thanks for the rating and thanks for pointing that out.
  20. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Your supposed to be kind in general, you need to welcome/Help players. If you dont then your not fulfilling your duty as Helper, leading you to ultimately Not getting accepted.
    A reporter reports if he doesn’t report he’s clearly not fulfilling his duty as a reporter.
    Same with Helper, I agree with the fact that Staff cant always be nice or calm cheerful people, but in general they are, or they try to be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.