Dralo3889 Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Dralo3889, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Username:
    (Dralo3889)

Date Joined:
    (End of Map 11)

Estimated Time Played:
    (Over 40d Roughly 960H According to Statistics)

(Rather Not Say Publicly, although would be happy to tell staff on discord at
    Dralo3889 | ᵃᵘᵗᶦˢᵗˢ#7803)

Ranks:
    (Evoker and IV On Factions)

Position:
    (Helper)

Timezone:
    (UTC/GMT -5 hours (Eastern Standard Time)

Past Punishments:
    (I have been warned I believe 3 times, muted a total of anywhere from 3-7 times,
    and have been banned once for chat offences)

About:
    (I live in Dearborn Michigan and Im pretty good at sports, my favorite basketball. I live with my parents in a decent sized house with a few siblings. My family isn't the richest but we like to donate to shelters as much as we can. Whatever money I make from doing chores goes to my college funding, and I have a decent amount at the time. Usually on the weekends I help my neighbors with some of their chores such as watering their plants and cutting their grass. Then I usually do my homework for an hour or two. And what ever time I have after that I spend playing on ConspiracyCraft.)

Reason:
    (Ever since I've gotten banned I've thought about all the things I've done on ConspiracyCraft, I've also thought of the ways I can make up for my actions and over the past few weeks I've cleaned up my act. Another reason is that usually I get messaged by members of the community reporting players who they suspect are breaking the rules. And when I try to report it to staff, none are on. I make sure by going on both servers and report it to staff in helpop, usually if they don't respond to me I go on discord and report the player to them, and that could take anywhere from a few hours up to a few days. When staff are on they do a great job at catching rule breakers and helping people out and you should praise them for that but, they can't do it most of the time. What Im trying to say is that I believe I'll be able to do it more frequently.

Experience:
    (No, I don't have experience with being staff.)

Server:
    (I would like to start out on factions and move on from there.)

Comments:
    (Thank you for reading my application, I hope you have/had a great day.)

Edit: I fixed this up a little, put most of your guys suggestions into the App and fixed up some typos. I also color coded it because some of you guys suggested that I made it look a little more colorful.
    If your viewing the thread for the first time just now, ignore the Edit Paragraph.
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Sorry if there are any typos.
  3. +1 i like u. ur kind . Maybe welcome more people. Btw i didn't know this but i have nearly 1000 hours on cc lmao
  4. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for your opinion

5. Sayril

Sayril Active Member

don't see you helping out that much on chat probably because of diffrent time zones but you're a chill person so good luck on the app:)
  6. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

-1 don't see you helping out plus very toxic from your chat offense and getting banned
  7. Txriv

Txriv Mod Staff Member

Add a bit more information about your self
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Thanks for the support!
  9. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Noted
  10. FastPottinq

FastPottinq Member

-1 Don't you ever helping or welcoming anyone, always afk or pvping
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

I try to help people newcomers as much as I can, Its just that sometimes I don't know who to help cause they don't ask.

12. LaithH20

LaithH20 Member

Dralo, if you look at the pinned posts for the format, there is an about section, talk a bit about yourself (your first experience on cc, what led you to wanting to join staff, and most importantly about yourself). You don't need to disclose anything personal, just general info like dreams or plans for the future. Check the accepted applications; it would help if you read through them, if you have the time.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  13. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Ok Ill try to put your suggestions into the Application.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  14. _Annerose_

_Annerose_ Member

+1 very fat and fat :oops:
  15. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

+1 friendly and helpful
  16. RazotayX

RazotayX Well-Known Member

Neutral. More detail especially at the “about” section, look at accepted apps, be more helpful and friendly in general!
    Start Welcoming/Asking if anyone needs help, Also you have to build ur trust up, so it’ll take sometime for people to realize that your a Informative/Helping person.
  17. RevGamer

RevGamer Member

he is an old player :/ almost everyone know him
  18. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Don't go off topic you fat doughnut
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  19. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

I try to be as helpful as I can. Good to know that some people can see that.
  20. Dralo3889

Dralo3889 Member

Ok, Ill try to be more welcoming and friendly, thanks for your opinion!
    Last edited: May 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.