CheeseyAye's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CheeseyAye, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Helper

Username -
    CheeseyAye

Date Joined -
    I don't know the exact date but I joined Early last year.

Time Played -
    1.42 days according to Minecraft but I feel it has been a lot longer. Since I joined in Map 13.

Age -

Ranks -
    My Mcmmo Rank is III and I am a knight soon to be Guardian

Position -
    I am applying for Helper

Timezone -
    UTC+8:00

Past Punishment -
    I have never been muted neither banned.

About Me -
    Hello my name is Kaiden or as they call me on the server Cheesey and I am from Australia. I am in High School and am going onto year 11. I love AFL short for Australian Football League, in fact I am going far into that business that I am In a Special Talent Squad for it, which means I preform in front of crowds ranging from 100 - 1500.

Reason -
    I am applying for helper because I love this server and have stuck with it since I started. I want to be helper because I see people that come to the server and have no idea what they are doing and need a lot of help. I do as much as I can as a member but with this position I believe I could make there and my life a lot easier by being a Helper. I also see a lot of Hackers on the server and when I see a hacker there is never any mods on or Helpers that will be able to help me out, but with this position I will be able to report this to the mods as soon as I can which will help no only the server but help the people on it.

Experience -
    I have no experience as a Helper on Minecraft but on Garry's mod that is a different story I have been a Moderator on a server called Reality RP and was a mod there for sometime until they closed down due to not having the funds to run the server. To what I see I believe being a helper on Minecraft is a lot easier then Garry's Mod.

Server -
    I would like to start off being a staff on Factions, because its what I usually play and know the most about.

Thank You for Reading my Application and I hope you allow me to get to this position and start helping the server as soon as possible.
    <3
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

+1 for my son!!!
  3. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Thank You Father
  4. YouBeCombo

YouBeCombo Well-Known Member

Np
  5. xtend123

xtend123 Active Member

+1 from your mom
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Kiss
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

THE MOST SALTY MAN OUT THERE. MORE TOXIC THEN KOTKOT. THIS APPLICATION SHOULDN’T EVEN BE HERE. THIS BELONGS IN THE TRASH WHERE RAGE 3 IS AT.

Jkjkjkjk. You are pretty chill guy. This application is pretty nice. But maybe you could help people out more in the public chat. You should also add more details to the about section. Other then that you gucci. It’s a +1 from me
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Thank you, I saw the top and I was like what the hell, but yeah thanks for the feedback I will try to be better Thanks
  9. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Lolololololol np man
  10. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

I often see you online, but i have never seen you helping in chat, haven't seen you welcoming either, good luck!
  11. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Okay Giga Ill try to help a lot more in chat because I do help the new people and Allies.
  12. Billynguy

Billynguy Jesus Staff Member Moderator

Good application but can you help out more? I don't really see you making a name for yourself towards staff members or in the community.
  13. CheeseyAye

CheeseyAye Fresh Spawn

Okay Billy I understand what you are saying and I will definitely try harder in chat to make myself known
  14. Kotkot

Kotkot Member

w
    WHADDUYUMEAN THIS SERVER IS DOODOO
  15. jaymantri

jaymantri Active Member

Lol
  16. bLueee

bLueee Member

im here cus y not xdee
  17. osu

osu Member

18. Hannah

Hannah Member

It's okay cheesey he did that too me on my application to xD
  19. Hannah

Hannah Member

It's a 1+ for me but you are active but maybe try to help people out more and make yourself known in public chat! :D And always I wish you the best of luck :DDDDDDDD
  20. WolfNaos

WolfNaos Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm just going to illerate on what bully said. Yes you're active but you're not helping out in chat as much as wed like you to. Best of luck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.